The most important Deepavali tradition is to share bright lights with friends and family and share Deepavali Gifts. The day of Deepavali also marks the beginning of the Hindu New Year, so it’s a time for celebration!
Here are some tips on how you can celebrate in style this year:
1) Gift giving is an integral part of any festive occasion. Gifts are exchanged between friends, relatives, and business acquaintances during Diwali celebrations all over India.
2) The best gifts are those that show your loved ones how much you care. Choose something personal that reflects their interests or personality.
3) Cash is also a popular gift option and is especially appreciated in rural areas where people often struggle to make ends meet.
4) If you’re not sure what to buy, why not give a gift voucher? This gives your loved ones the freedom to choose something they want.
5) Gifts aren’t always material, so why not give the gift of time this year? If you’re busy, offer to babysit your friends or cook them dinner.
6) When it comes to Deepavali gifting, less is more. Stick to a few key items rather than buying many small things. This will save you time and money.
Gift-giving doesn’t have to be expensive. Many of the most cherished gifts are simple and heartfelt. Sometimes the thought behind a gift is more important than its monetary value.